9 Stories You Didn't Know About Rudraksha
The fascinating stories behind Rudraksha beads - from Lord Shiva's tears to their diverse colors, powers, and spiritual significance.
Rudraksha is a sacred bead with great spiritual significance in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. It is believed to have a plethora of benefits for the wearer, including protection from negative energies, a calm and focused mind, enhanced intelligence, and even material wealth. But there is much more to the story of Rudraksha than meets the eye. Here are nine stories you probably didn’t know about Rudraksha.
1. The term 'Rudraksha' is derived from two Sanskrit words - 'Rudra' which means Lord Shiva and 'Aksha' which means eyes. It is believed that Lord Shiva's tears created the rudraksha seeds.
Get Quote On 9 mukhi rudraksha price
2. Rudraksha beads are available in different forms, sizes, and shapes, but the most sought-after beads are those that have nine faces or mukhis. Nine mukhi rudraksha is believed to be the most powerful of all and its price varies from $50 to $3000 depending on its size and origin.
3. Rudraksha beads are available in many colors, such as black, brown, red, yellow, and blue. Each color is said to represent a different god and provide different blessings.
4. Wearing a rudraksha is believed to create a subtle connection with the divine and help the wearer attain clarity of thought.
5. Rudraksha beads are believed to have the power to absorb the wearer's negative vibrations and transform them into positive energy.
6. Ancient Hindu texts mention that rudraksha has the power to cure diseases and provide relief from ailments like headaches, asthma, and insomnia.
7. Ancient Indian scriptures also mention that rudraksha beads can help the wearer in attaining spiritual enlightenment and bring peace, prosperity, and happiness in life.
8. It is believed that wearing a rudraksha can help the wearer in overcoming fears, developing patience, and becoming more aware of one’s inner self.
9. Rudraksha beads have been used for centuries by yogis and monks to attain a higher level of spiritual consciousness.
Rudraksha is a sacred bead that has been used for centuries for its spiritual and healing powers. It is believed to have a plethora of benefits, including protection from negative energies, enhanced intelligence, and even material wealth. Nine mukhi rudraksha is the most sought-after and powerful of all and 9 mukhi rudraksha price varies from $50 to $3000 depending on its size and origin.
What's Your Reaction?